Investors can now use PPS to settle payment for White Form eIPO.
Investors no longer need to queuing up to obtain the physical forms, purchasing cashier orders or writing cheques, then dropping off the forms into collection boxes, and then having to comb through pages of newspaper announcement to find out if they are allotted shares.
Investors who make White Form IPO application via www.eipo.com.hk can now pay via PPS - a simple and direct means to complete the whole eIPO application.
The current payment is paid to settle IPO payment of China Railway Construction Corporation Limited*.
- Please ensure the input of your 18-digit White Form eIPO Application Reference Number is correct. Otherwise, the eIPO Service Provider cannot match your payment with your corresponding eIPO application. Your eIPO application may then remain in not-yet-paid and your application will not be accepted.
- You can check the payment record by dialing 18011 to enquire the last payment record, or by accessing the "Payment History" on the PPS by Internet.
- To avoid last minute rush and the possible inaccessibility of the services on the closing date, we strongly recommend you to complete the payment transaction once you apply via www.eipo.com.hk as soon as possible.
- Payment after closing time will not be accepted, for details please check www.eipo.com.hk. To avoid the possibility of mismatch in system clock, please make your eIPO payment as soon as possible. In case of discrepancies, the system-data of PPS shall prevail and be final.
- Please ensure you make the full payment of the eIPO application. The eIPO Service Provider will not accept your application in case of partial payment.
- The eIPO payment will be deducted from the bank account at the point of payment. Scheduled Payment on the PPS by Internet is not applicable.
- Investment involves risk. PPS is not providing investment advice. This information provided is neither a recommendation nor a solicitation of IPO application. Investors should assess the investment risk accordingly.